Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Important Announcement

Coming Soon: Guest Blogger

I've got a lot coming up during the next few weeks. I am headed outta state for awhile.  While I enjoyed the emails (even the insulting ones), and I enjoyed being a part of the behind-the-scenes discussions, I must move on for awhile. I am relinquishing the helm to Jayne Jones (no relation). She is better-looking than I am, and she loves scandals and salacious tidbits about teachers and administrators. You've told me many things that I wasn't aware of, and as soon as a couple of the situations are verified, stories will be posted.

I have to tell everyone that I am truly amazed by the response to this blog. I started it well after the spring semester ended, but in less than three months, this blog has gotten 2,136 hits and about one hundred-fifty emails. Keep it up!

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2015 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why haven't you published anything I sent you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home