Monday, August 5, 2013

The Customers Always Write

" 'Being an international student, I am considering UNCC for its Master in Engineering Management since I haven't found an other one in Norht Carolina.
I really enjoyed this university but this blog is very critical... in order to help me to evaluate the credit I can give to those informations, would you like to answer to this simple question : "Why have you created this blog ? ' "



Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. Please be aware that this site is a news aggregator. If one clicks upon a headline, he will be sent to an actual news article from a local media source. With the exception of an occasional editorial, most content is produced by local and academically-related news sources. You are urged to read beyond the first page to gain a better understanding of the public service provided herein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home