Monday, April 28, 2014

Great UNCC Confessions!

#11099 I'm not gonna lie, I get a bit of satisfaction out of watching the entitled, self-centered scholarship kids in Witherspoon [dormitory] go through 3 fire drills in one day.

#11088 a letter I wrote to the housing facilities. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have complaints about this hall.... I am currently living in Holshouser Hall, I have been living here since fall 2013. I have come across experiences that no resident should have to experience.
 [ more here:   https://www.facebook.com/unccconfessions?hc_location=timeline   ]

Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you to read the first page. Feel free to comment on any and all content. Please report all broken or missing links in the comments section.


tags: UNCC student resentment, UNCC entitled students 

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home