Friday, June 20, 2014

MORE UNCC Confessions The Best of the Week

No "uck" with REAL ladies?  Quit Hanging Out with Mannekins!

#11187 "... I have yet to have any uck after about a year of trying ... I'm just too shy with real women and just not attractive to the online ones..."

"#11884 I am sooooo angry. I feel like i cant control this beast inside of me..."

"#11881 Why do girls find it "cute" if they make a meal and automatically think they are "wife status" or "wife in training" and then post about it on Facebook with pictures of said meal.... really? ..." 

"#11867 In the Spring there was a guy who wore a blue shirt a lot and was so sexy but always alone so I don't know if he was crazy so i never approached him..." 

#11863 My motivation for working out is to be more attractive and have a nicer ass than everyone else..." 

AND the WINNER IS... 

"#11861 I have a extremely dark secret that I have told no one ................. i secretly hate my uncc student id photo ..." 


 
  Real people have real problems. UNCC Students are good people. Some just have messed up thoughts.

Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you to read the first page.  




 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home