Saturday, August 30, 2014

More UNCC Confessions

#12420 " Been at uncc 2 weeks and I feel like crying everyday"

#12402 "Today we celebrate the news of me NOT having the clap."

#12390 "I'm pretty sure I have a stalker on campus. He hasn't really approached me yet, but I just feel uneasy about it ."

 #12386 "You don't realize it. You're alive, but you're already dead!"

 #12384 "I want to organize a wall of death at the cross walk in front of the union."

# 12382 "If you're a 30-year-old man living in college dorms, you may need to reevaluate your life. I know several people like this at UNCC and it's creepy as fuck, plus they feel the need to hit on barely-18-year-old students."


   Oh, well...
 Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you to read the first page.
 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home