Thursday, November 20, 2014

"My Big Fat UNCC Graduate Degree"... Students Review

"...Right around the beginning of my second semester, I saw what my UNCC graduate program for what it was: a cesspool of insane competition and asinine political posturing among a bunch of spoiled brats..."



  Is this a whineybutt whimper or a legit complaint? Probably legit.



Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you read the first page.

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2014 at 5:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my graduate study program. It seems like the various people involved in the graduate program encourage the competitive backstabbing of grad students. The preferential treatment of out-of-state GA's and TA's doesn't really do much to further the school or the programs either. If I could have afforded another school, I'd have gone somewhere else, but since I grew up in NC, I chose UNCC. I am very sorry for having made this choice. This is a very bad place to start an academic career because those who apply for university teaching jobs from out-of-state always get preference over NC educated students. Very few of my teachers were educated in NC. Figure that one out.

 
At January 17, 2015 at 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your so unharpy here why don't you leave? Nothing wrong with NC students. We can pull C's in our sleep. Just fake it til you make it and STFU.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home