Sunday, November 30, 2014

Scary Facebook Confession

FaceBook November 26 at 7:22pm 

#13847 "I enjoy watching documentaries about the serial killers. I really want to know about their *ucked up childhood and also how they got away from the murder for a long time.
some time, I lounge and day dream about myself, being a murderer who is trying to plan his murder and thinking about how not to get caught. honestly I don't get thrill from killing, I'm mostly excited about being smart enough not to get caught and plan everything beforehand."


   Some UNCC guys are a mess. I'd hate to hook up with him.

Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you read the first page.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2015 at 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get that guy some help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home