Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Still MORE Creepy Facebook UNCC Confessions

#14716 The best part about UNcc is I'm an actor on a popular television show and people always say "Hey are you that guy from?" I always say I get that a lot and they just move on. Lol College is great!

#14713 Is it that hard to ask how many sets I have left? It beats just standing there staring at me... I mean, I know I'm a jacked monster, but I promise you, I don't eat humans.

#14691 As a guy, I absolutely love stuff from Bath & Body Works. I shower with their body wash all the time and not just the men's stuff but the stuff for women as well. I say screw Old Spice and other for men's products. Bath & Body Works is the way to go!

   Eeew. That's all for now.


Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you read the first page.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 7, 2015 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Don't tell me. #1 belongs in a psycho ward. #2 is from another planet. #3 wants a neutral gender bathroom.

Who says that UNCC lacks diversity?

 
At March 10, 2015 at 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comments on facebook Confessions don't represent the majority of Niners. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home