Saturday, February 21, 2015

A VERY Weird UNCC facebook Confession

#15112 Confession: My mom would rather I be sleeping around with various dudes for shits and giggles than to be in a committed relationship with a woman. No, this wasn't inferred. She has been saying for nearly two years since I've been out.
I swear to God, everyone is fine and cool with the gays until their kid is one.



   I don't think I can take any more of this.


Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you read the first page.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 22, 2015 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is UNCC-Gay!

 
At March 8, 2015 at 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think sex should be a private matter. Why is it such a big deal on this campus? Is it because it's in the bible belt?

 
At April 4, 2015 at 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, it should be a private matter but when you see two of the faggots going at it in the library, it's no longer private. Bible belt has nothing to do with it.

 
At June 1, 2015 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyboddy is gay to some extant. I havent done anything like that but my room mate does it with other girls every weekend. Sometimes I watch and get pretty hot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home