Thursday, February 26, 2015

Another Nominee for This Month's UNCC Facebook Confession

#15214 I'm a student employee, and I usually enjoy my job. But it pisses me off when fellow students come in and give me or my coworkers hell about a policy that we did not create, or something that *they* screwed up. And I don't forget who they are. I couldn't count the number of times I've walked past someone on campus and remembered what an ass he/she was.

If you are one of these people: Don't think for a second that I will let something slide if you whine and grumble like the selfish and entitled child you are. I'll do my job with all of the customer service I can muster, but I do not reward @ssholery. Keep on making a fool of yourself and see what happens. (Hint: It doesn't include a great job or any significant relationships.)

   Good one! Boo to entitlement!


Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you read the first page.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 3, 2015 at 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I hope I never have to deal with that one.

 
At March 29, 2015 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya but some students get jobs in administrative offices and actually become anti-student.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home