Sunday, February 15, 2015

Overheard on UNCC Campus

Student #1: "I have always suspected that my teachers never read past the first paragraph of my papers, if they read them at all. Now I know they don't."

Student #2: "How do you know?"

Student #1: "In the center of the middle page of my papers I insert 'Circle this sentence if you have read it.'  I haven't gotten one circle on any of my papers yet."

Student #2 : "I think I'm gonna start doing that too."

Try it. See what happens.


Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you read the first page.

Overheard on UNCC Campus©2015 by Jay Jones

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2015 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't read my papers either. One prof returns them the next class with a line under a sentence or two and that's it. Like, wtf?

 
At March 8, 2015 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did that on my last paper. No circles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home