Friday, March 6, 2015

A Lovely Comment from Students Review

"I'm a Spanish major who enlisted in the army to transition into becoming an officer in the ROTC program in this campus...After being in this school for one semester I had never hated education so much in my life thanks to this school...When I complained about a specific teacher to the head of the department, she cursed me out and told me to stop bitching..."

If the link is broken, paste this into your browser: 
http://www.studentsreview.com/NC/UNCC_comments.html?page=2&type=&d_school=The%20University%20of%20North%20Carolina%20Charlotte

   So what else is new?

Thank you for visiting our UNCC and University City Blog. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you read the first page.

3 Comments:

At March 7, 2015 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a situation in which the "no a-holes" rule should be applied. Some of the professors at UNCC would starve if they had to make a living in the public sector.

 
At March 10, 2015 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not an isolated incident. I've heard about this sort of thing before.

 
At March 22, 2015 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some administrators have been at UNCC for too long. For some, UNCC is just a country club.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home