Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Confusing Legislation ... GGP? Bring Your Birth Certificate




"...The final legislation is expected to do more than eliminate the right of transgender people in Charlotte to use the restroom aligned with their gender identity..."



I don't know who is more confused... me, the legislators, or transgender people. The article summary was a merciful reprieve from the whole controversy. Now I know what the state legislature is trying to do. 

I think transgenders need to grow a thick skin and be proud of what they are. If a guy in a dress needs to go pee, why can't he suck up the humiliation and just go in a guy's bathroom? Gays quit pretending (I think). Why can't transsexuals do the same? 

If you found this blog Entry on Google, you may need to click the blue link below

in order to read the article.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home